I was home alone and had time to do...well nothing...so thought I would have a bath. I NEVER have baths (Don't think I'm dirty, I have 2 showers in my house!). I do like them but I have a huge jacuzzi bath (the jets make so much noise it shakes the living room hence no one having baths when we are all in!) The other problem is that it takes about 25 minutes to fill and by then the moments gone.
So I thought I would take this rare opportunity to share what products I use when I do decide to have a bath!
Left to Right:
- Johnson's Baby Oil: I always pour a few drops into my bath just to add a bit of moisture. I also rub it in once I get out of the bath and pat dry with a towel.
- Soap & Glory Calm One Calm All: I got this in my Big Splendour Gift Set for Xmas and as it's my only bubble bath I had no choice (not that I'm complaining :p). It makes lots of lovely smelling bubbles and had added moisturiser!
- Soap & Glory Pulp Friction: Also from the Big Splendour! A lovely tropical smelling scrub which is creamy and not drying unlike some others. It really soaks into your skin. I think I may prefer this to Flake Away (GASP!).
- Rituals Foaming Shower Gel: I got this in Decembers Glossybox and do not like it much as a shower gel as it is very drying on my skin. I use this as a shaving foam on my legs and it works perfectly well!
- Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It: I take off all my make up and slap this on as a deep face mask. You can really feel it working on your face and a tube lasts forever! It helps to reduce pores on your nose and it actually does!
- Candles: I love Yankee Candles but cannot justify buying them due to the price and me being a tad poor. I found these little beauties in Primark for £1 each. I got the amazing amber vanilla which is a sweeter vanilla than usual and spiced rose which just smells like flowers to me!!
Do you have any products you save just for a bath? I think I might spend a bit more time in the bath from now on; it was ever so relaxing!