1. Reorganising my nail polish collection. I've spent the whole evening organising & tidying my room. Who say I don't know how to spend my Friday nights?
2. Finishing the first season of Orange is the New Black whilst tidying my room. I love this programme.
3. Not having to wear my uniform to work today. We all wore red to raise money for the British Heart Foundation. It felt like a mufti day at school. (Does anyone else call it this because my work friends think I'm bat shit crazy for saying it's a mufti day?)
4. Mum buying smoked salmon on 2 for £5.00 in Tesco. It's in my top 5 favourite foods ever.
5. I got a new pair of GHD's last week as my old pair died a sudden death. Nothing glides through the hair like a fresh pair of straighteners and my hair looks pretty good if I do say so myself.
6. Making plans to see my lovely friend Andy for a night out next weekend as I will be missing his actual birthday. I miss him so much now he lives in London. Boo his talent.
7. It's rather sad but I'm excited to go to the Doctors. On a Saturday. I've been quite unwell for months now and tomorrow I should finally get something done about it.
8. The V Festival 2014 website launching. I cannot wait to see the line up and hopefully book some tickets. I had the best time of my life there last year.
9. Fresh bed covers. They make going to bed so much nicer.
10. My dear dear friends Jade & Freddie welcomed their beautiful baby boy Noah into the world on Thursday night. I'm so proud of them and know they will make the most wonderful parents!