photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Being Poorly.

Now as I have been ranting about it all week I'm sure you know I have a cold. No scrap that - I have the mother of all colds. I am in no mood to blog about products which I cannot keep on my face due to the constant watering of my eyes but as I am bed ridden I still want to blog!

So here it is...the ups and downs of colds!
(Note: this is just a silly post and hopefully it will make you laugh/relate to me!)

The Positives.

All the junk food you can get away with eating.
Not having to go to work/school/uni.
You can catch up with all your guilty pleasures on TV.
Your boyfriend actually gets off his ass & does things without you asking.
You can get away with no make up days (A chance to constantly slap on moisturiser)
Not using products/heat on your hair for a few days (my hair is always so nice after a week of being poorly!)


The Negatives

When your nose hurts from using tissues too much.
The taste of nasty medicines.
The guilt/weight from eating all that junk food.
Utter boredom of missing out on social events.
The ability to not see through watery eyes.
The way I can barely taste anything.

And that's all I've got right now!

Do you have anything to add? I'd love to hear from you!

I'm off to watch Gossip Girl, Geordie Shore & hopefully feel better enough to work tomorrow!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment