photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Tuesday 6 March 2012

MAC Mini Haul

So has anyone noticed that the weather is started to get a bit better and brighter? Me and my boyfriend hate winter so much and everyday we talk about it getting closer to summer - I swear we are going to move somewhere hot when we can!!


I decided that I needed a couple of new make up bits to start the transition to spring! And I needed an excuse to start extending my MAC collection! So I only bought 2 products but I'm very happy with them!


Firstly the much talked about MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj.




Now my first excuse for buying this is that the proceeds go to the MAC Aids Fund so it's kinda like doing a good deed whilst treating yourself! My second excuse was that I love Nicki Minaj - In fact I wore a blonde wig out the other night as I was fancy dressed as a Barbie and my friend kept calling me it! I really like the colour, it's the perfect summer colour. It's a yellow undertoned pink which is a bit different than other pinks but I enjoy the fact it leans towards a coral colour. It is a satin lipstick which I haven't tried yet but I have to say I am enjoying it a lot more than the glaze formula of my MAC Angel - tons more staying power & nice and creamy!


As much as I love my MAC Mocha powder blush it is quite a dark, matte formula and I prefer a more natural flush of pink or coral in the summer months. I decided to go for Well Dressed which is a baby pink satin formula. 



 L-R: MAC Mocha and MAC Well Dressed

I'm sorry I didn't swatch this but it is a very light shade which is quite hard to photograph! I'm really loving the shimmer effect and this blusher goes beautifully with my MAC Angel!

It's my best friends 21st Birthday today & she is Miss Anti Birthday! So I'm surprising her by taking her to Bedford for a lunch with our 2 friends that go to Uni there. Nothing fancy but I am not going to let her sit in on her birthday! 

Hope you all enjoy the lovely weather today!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2790361/tanice-talks-about-things?claim=a2d596rrpkr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment