photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Friday 21 December 2012

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo


Tanya Burr is perhaps my biggest hero. Beautiful, smiley & a top businesswoman - seriously showing that if us girls want something grab it by the balls (and no I'm talking about her hot fiancé Jim). I am addicted to her blog, YouTube channels & her Twitter. When she mentioned she found a miracle product in her November Favourites I was intrigued, I mean if she was hailing it a wonder-product it must be bloody good. I watched the video and tripped over myself to get down to Boots. And like that the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo was mine.


Now I wouldn't call this a moisturiser, I don't find it packs enough punch to really give your skin that plumped up feeling like the Origins Drink Up Intensive gives. It's more like a light weight serum which is designed to help unblock any sebum from your pores (helping to clear skin & mattify it) and to help erase any disfiguration on the face such as gentle scarring and marks left by spots. I love to put on my rich products before bed as I don't have to worry about my skin going oily at night so save this for the morning as it works lovely as a primer. It juste gives a really nice base to my foundation (or Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturiser as I have been loving lately) but feels so light likes it's not even there. 

It's £13 for a 40ml tube but I think it's one of those products you won't have to use forever. Let it clear up your skin and you may not have to repurchase; but if your skin really wants you to continue using it Boots are offering 2 for £15 on all La Roche Posay Effaclar products - and that's like buy one get one free so must be done!


No comments:

Post a Comment