photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Wednesday 25 February 2015

BRITS Red Carpet Looks 2015

So I'm in bed nursing a cold and eating copious amount of orange to get some Vitamin C in me. Normally I'd moan but it's BRITS night - I'm a huge music fan as you all know and love a bit of red carpet glamour. Here's my thoughts on some of tonight's looks...


Fearne Cotton. She just never does wrong in my opinion. She's all about the fun and I love everything about this outfit. I would kill for this dress; it's the perfect party dress. I love the Brits because it's not all haute couture like the Oscars, it's all about being fun & having a party.

\

Shout out to best dressed man, Sam Smith. He looks bloody gorgeous here! Blue is definitely his colour.


I'm sorry FKA Twigz but this is just in every way wrong. I just don't get it.


Rita Ora. I love the sparkle and the plunging necklace however I feel this would have been better just as a dress, anyone else? Although it wouldn't be Rita without some sort of edge. Her make up is on point though.



Oh Taylor Swift be my best friend already? I don't like the dragon. The dragon is weird. But she kinda rocks it.


Charlie XCX. Too much side boob and I think this would 100% with strappy sandals and not pointed shoes. Also if I had easy access to a hairdresser before walking down the red carpet I would hope I was paying them to give me more than this do.


*WINNER* Laura Whitmore may have been presenting but this look is everything! She looks stunning I love the yellow dress and the ridiculous high heels. 


Michelle Keegan looks flawless as always but I do feel although the bag is nice and fun it just doesn't go with the rest of it.


I always love how fun Cara makes everything. I love dressing down to look dressed up and she looks comfortable which is a must for me!


Kim K was on her way to see hubby perform and I lovvve this body suit. The cut out detailing is brilliant and very flattering.

All my pictures are sourced here.


No comments:

Post a Comment