Welcome to a new series I fully intend to stick to. Wednesday aka Humpday a day where the stress of the week is at it's highest yet the weekend is in sight. I'm using this day to write down the things I'm loving, enjoyed getting up to and the looking forward to in. A mid week catch up if you will.
Here's 5 things which made the last 7 days pretty decent:
- Mum coming home with a whole bag full of perfumes. She works in the scent industry and they have to buy products to try and match them. I got about 5 new perfumes including Flora by Gucci, Chloe & Miss Dior Cherie!
- Going to an Ann Summers party! I’ve been to a few but I love how open everyone is about the deed with no judgement and it’s always just such a laugh.
- I placed my first ever Sephora order. I spent way too much but I cannot wait to try out my goodies and show you what I got.
- How I spent my Sunday; watching TV with one of my best friends eating matchmakers, then Starbucks with 3 of my other friends and then a pub dinner with the girls. Literally makes me so happy that I have all these amazing people in my life and I can spend my day with them.
- Luther. Didn’t think it would be up my street - only bloody love it don’t I?! So much that I spent my Saturday afternoon in bed watching.