photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Sunday 7 April 2013

O.P.I Nail Envy


This is a product I have wanted to try for ages. I have decided that this year I am not going to use acrylic on my nails and that I want to have healthy longish nails. O.P.I Nail Envy basically promises to help strengthen your nails and therefore increase growth due to less breakage. My nails have always grown at a reasonable rate but they do break easily and I'm on of those who can't have one short nail when the rest are long so they usually are cut short. 

You use this product by apply two coats on the first day then one coat every other day for a week, then restart. I like my nails to be coloured and I definitely don't have the time to repaint all my nails every other day so I haven't really stuck to this regime; I do find using it as a base coat each time I do my nails  has worked well though. Results? Well I find my nails are growing longer than usual before breaking and they are definitely a little stronger but I have only been using this for about 3 weeks so perhaps in a few weeks the results will be even better! (I would show a picture of my nail growth but I had a wisdom tooth removed yesterday and as I was so nervous I ripped my nails to shreds)!

As you can see I have the Original Formula Nail Envy and the Matte Formula Nail Envy. It kinda speaks for itself but the Original leaves a glossy clear finish (but not stupidly shiny) and the Matte one leaves a natural finish. If I had to choose between the two I would go for the Original at it just feels nicer on the nails. 

I haven't mentioned the price until now. These come in at around a whopping £18 each. I'm not too sure they are worth this to be honest! Now if you haven't heard of Buyapowa I am rectifying this. It's a website where you bid on certain products and the more people that bid the lower the price. I'm sneaky at wait until near the end when a product is at it lowest possible price then swoop in and make my bid. This is how I got this Nail Envy's and got them both with P&P for £14.50. Much more reasonable. Serious check out the site, today they have Estée Lauder's Advanced Night Repair for £10 off the RRP!


No comments:

Post a Comment