photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Currys Wishlist



So Currys are hosting a Blogger Gift Guide where we all create a wish list from their products. I would love to have asked for some of these for Christmas but I think it may have been asking for a bit too much. But I can dream right….





Currys Wishlist




Philips HR2096-01 Avance Blender
I love having shakes for breakfast and when I'm running a lot in the warmer weather I find protein recovery shakes  taste so much better in a blender. I have one that's about 10 years old but a nice shiny one would be lovely.

Roberts Revival RD60 Portable DAB Radio
I have always wanted one of these, purely for the colour! I jest. My favourite radio station on weekend mornings is Radio 1xtra and it is DAB so instead of playing it through my MAC it would make look so beaut in my bedroom.

Homedics SGM 350h Gb Shiatsu Back Shoulders Massage
This is purely not necessary to my life but would actually save it. I get such bad shoulder pain and if I could afford a weekly massage I would willingly pay it. I think my whole family would enjoy this especially Dad.

Canon Powershot S110 High Performance Compact Digital Camera
I need a decent camera mainly for blogging. My Dad kindly lends me his Canon in the house but being the clumsy fool I am, it is not allowed further than the garden. One for out and about would be amazing!

Kitchen Aid 5KSM156 Artisan Stand Mixer
I love to bake. It's one of my favourite things to do at the weekend. My Mum would be so happy if we ever owned one. I think it is any girl's dream accessory in their kitchen. Plus all my friends would benefit from me baking them treats. 

Tom Tom Go 400 Europe GPS Sat Nav
I am blessed with a brilliant sense of direction but I do have to go on long journeys for work so this would make my journeys a little easier. The majority of the time I think it could live with my Sister as she is very easily lost and is a new driver.

Apple USB Superdrive
I love my Macbook Air to pieces but sometimes I would like to play games or watch DVD's on it. This would solve that problem easily!


I always find it amazing and slightly embarrassing that I find it so easy to create a wish list…I am always wanting something new! 

If you want to take part in this competition go to the Currys PC World website here. It does end on Friday so you better get your skates on!

No comments:

Post a Comment