photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Tuesday 24 December 2013

London Christmas Trip Part 1




To get into the most festive of spirits my friend Emma and I packed up the car, blasted the Xmas tunes and headed to London late Friday evening to see our friend Andy. I thought I would take you along with me because I am kind like that. We headed to a local pub in Tottenham with his housemate and had a few ciders before calling it a night. We had a big day planned for Saturday...




First stop as you can guess was the Natural History Museum for a bit of culture; Andy hadn't been since he was 4 and I love a good bit of learning. 







My favourite exhibitions are the Earth's Treasure where there's all the sparkly gems and crystals and the dinosaurs - everyone seemed to be there! 













A quick pit stop at Harrods for a bite to eat (a mozzarella, pesto and parma ham roll for myself) we headed towards Oxford Street and Soho to got to some fabric shops as Emma needed some samples. There were quite a lot of cool vintage style shops too! I loved the game above where you ping the wooden pigs through the hole and the first one to get them all through wins. Not going to lie I was awesome at it.

Part Two will be up on Boxing Day!

Have a wonderful day tomorrow, eat, drink & be merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment