photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Thursday 9 January 2014

The People's Choice Awards 2014


I wanted to share a few of my favourite (and not so favourite) outfits from The People's Choice Awards  in LA last night.



I loved Anna Faris' trouser suit. It's a fun outfit choice but looks really classy. Although the legs a bit too long!



I think Lucy looks amazing here but I do think if the dress was shorter it would suit her age more! None the less I think the print is really fun!


White is a bold choice but Jennifer Hudson pulls it off; her skin looks amazing and I like how she kept it simple with her accessories.


Kat's focused on her but uh hum assets. The dress is a bit too ball gowny for my liking but there's no denying how beautiful she looks. 


Naya looks stunning here. Very Kim Kardashian / Jennifer Lopez hybrid. I don't really get the train at the back but I love the strappy nude shoes and the figure hugging structure of the dress.



I really don't like this look, I think Jessica looks a little cheap and I think she just draws attention to her chest area (or lack of). Not that there's anything wrong with being graced with small boobs but I would have drawn attention to the arms or legs instead. Oh and I hate white shoes!


Greer has my favourite look of the night! This dress is beautiful, it suits her pale skin tone and I like that her hair is swept back to keep the focus on the intricate neckline. I wish I had this dress so much!

Who wore your favourite look?

*Pictures taken from Heatworld and Daily Mail Online*

No comments:

Post a Comment