photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Tuesday 22 January 2013

The one with the zebra scarf.



I love clothes and have a wardrobe which is always overflowing. So I'm going to start showing you what I wear, not everyday as I can't keep that kind of promise but when I have an outfit I like and want to share! Don't be too harsh with me - I am an OOTD virgin after all ;)



Grey dipped hem top - Primark
White vest top - Topshop
Leggings - New Look
Leg Warmers- Primark
Wellies - Hunter via Net-a-Porter
Bracelets - Pandora, Lovelinks & Unknown (The silver charm bracelet was a gift for my 13th birthday and although not much to look at is still one of my favourite pieces)!
Ring - Miss Selfridge
Scarf - Primark

Yesterday I couldn't get into work so I spent the day in my PJ's, baking and playing on Guitar Hero. I couldn't possibly eat all my flapjack and oatmeal raisin cookies on my own so I invited my friends Sophie & Chloe round for some tea. I knew we would end up doing something more than tea  so got myself dressed in something comfy and weather appropriate. I am so glad I bought my Hunter wellies in the sale - I have been wearing them constantly in the snow and no wet or cold feet for me! I raided my room the other day and realised I have an excessive amount of scarfs so have promised myself I will wear them more. This is probably my favourite scarf, a bargain from Primark which turns any monochrome inspired outfit into something a little, well, more.

We ended up playing guitar hero, going to some discount outlet stores where we all treated ourselves to a Yankee Candle . I went for Wild Passion Fruit one which is well, fruity but so good! We ended up watching Catfish a new programme on MTV which is weird but really nerve-racking & you really feel for the people in it! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment