photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Loving the Mini's.


One of my favourite things before going on holiday is browsing the travel sized product aisle in Boots. It brings me great satisfaction. I also like knowing I can throw them all away at the end of my holiday and have room for all my souvenirs! I have a lot of samples I want to bring on holiday to try out but here's the every day bits I need...




I can't be faffing around with lipsticks and glosses in the day when I'm walking around. My lips burn really easily and I love high SPF's so picked up the Soltan Moisturising Suncare Stick; I will probably use the whole stick within the week!

Johnson's Baby Oil - My number one product of all time. I always use this before shaving my legs to get silky smooth pins.  The deodorant needs no explanation but I picked up a Sure Deodorant as I do like these to throw in my bag whilst I overheat in sun and I prefer their scents over other brands.



Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor - A lot of heat on my head definitely means I need to give it some extra care and this is one of the best cheaper conditioners out there. As you can see I also picked up the Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo

I love my perfumes but it's not practical to carry a glass bottle when walking around a city for hours on end. This Impulse True Love Body Spray will leave me smelling freeeesh.





Finally I picked up a Cuticura Anti Bacterial Hand Gel in Passion Flower & Mango, one because it smells yummy compared to many other gels and two because God knows what germs I may be in contact with in Rome. I'm becoming slightly germaphobic lately...

Toothpaste is toothpaste it's just so cute because it's small so I wanted to share it! Lastly I got a Nivea Sun Pocket Size in SPF 30.  I have a big bottle but I know I'll need to top up throughout the day and I am obsessed with sun cream! I cannot stress enough how important it is to protect your skin in the sun.


I'm getting a bit impatient waiting to go away now. I just want to get to the airport...although I have to get a taxi there at 4am!

No comments:

Post a Comment