photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Tuesday 2 July 2013

La Roche Posay Physiological Cleansing Milk & Soothing Toner


My love affair with La Roche Posay's Effaclar Duo is still going strong. So strong that I decided to ditch my other skincare products and try out some more of the brands.


I have started to get a little lazy with my skincare routine and I hate using make up wipes so wanted a quick fix to remove my make up without leaving my bedroom! The Physiological Cleansing Milk like all of the brands products are made with natural thermal spring water. Not that means much to someone like me. That fact it's paraben free is much more appealing! 

I just use one or two pumps of this on cotton pads and 90% of my make up is removed. I say 90% because no matter what I use my mascara always clings on for dear life. I use a different eye make up remover for this as the skin around my eyes can get very sore very easily. 

Some people have moaned about the smell about this - to be in just smells like most over make up removers. Which is what I want it to smell like. 

Very, very glad I picked this up.



Of course I had to pick up the toner too. The Physiological Soothing Toner is the next step the cleansing milk recommends so I thought I would try it. I never really know what effect toner has on the skin. It always seems to grab some hidden tiny amount of make up left on my face so at least it's cleaning it a bit more. As for soothing? I think all toners have a cold flannel effect on the skin so it doesn't win bonus points for that one. 

It's nice having a routine but I think toner is the one step I can afford to miss. Saying that we all know I'll still repurchase them all together!

What should I get for La Roche Posay next? I need your recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment