photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Sunday 18 November 2012

20 Questions Tag.



I'm majorly tired after working all weekend & haven't been able to take any photos in the daylight to put on here tonight (even though I have so much to review boo). Last night I settled down to X Factor & a film with some of the girls and after work today I could not have gotten showered and into my onesie any quicker. My parents were super naughty and got us an Indian which I enjoyed with some Rekorderlig. Thought rather than just ramble, as I love to do I would do a quick tag post for you!


1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?

My phone but I'm sometimes I forget it and survive!

2. Favorite brand of makeup?

MAC but if I'm broke I'm loving Revlon right now!

3. Favorite flower?

Peonies.

4. Favorite clothing store?

It changes with the seasons but I think River Island & Primark are on their game this winter!

5. Favorite perfume ?

Ghost's Sweetheart 

6. Heels or flats?

Heels but it's not practical for me and what I do! Plus I'm already super tall!

7. Do you make good grades?

Not at school anymore but I did!

8. Favorite colours?

All kinds of Blue & Yellow

9. Do you drink energy drinks?

Very rarely. I'd rather have coffee!

10. Do you drink juice?

Yes. Pineapple is my fave.

11. Do you like swimming?

I like being in water & I can swim but I prefer to do other water sports/mess around then actually swim lengths.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?

Not if I don't have too!

13. Favorite moisturiser?

Soap & Glory's The Righteous Butter

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?

Yes but I am in no rush what so ever. 

15. Do you get mad easily?

I can but it depends on the situation. I hate being let down by people.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?

Nope but I have seen a ghost (I have a witness!)

17. Any phobias?

Crabs, Falling, Cotton Wool

18. Do you bite your nails?

Nope!

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?

No although I had a bit of an accident in the sea once where I hit my head on a rock and I was so scared I was going to drown. I always had to swim out further than I was suppose to and the biggest wave came and got me!

20. Do you drink coffee?

Yes! Really gotten into it this year. I prefer lattes to anything else.


Off to watch Sheldon Cooper now. Have a happy monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment