photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Saturday 3 November 2012

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.




If you love Taylor Swift like me you will get the post title ;)

So yesterday was my birthday and I turned 22! I feel like a grown up now, I didn't get half as excited as I used. The original plan was to go to the Harry Potter Studios but we forgot it was half term so me and 3 of my closest friends headed into London!

After a opening my presents me and my sister went out for a quick breakfast before I made my way to the train station. My friend Emma treated us all to cava & orange juice on the train - drinking at 11am has to be done sometimes.


After a necessary Starbucks (& me discovering I do not like Chai Tea Lattes) we hired Boris Bikes and had a long cycle around Hyde Park! It was such a lovely crisp Autumn day we had such lovely rosy cheeks and worked up an appetite.

I love the deli counter in Harrods so took my friends there we were had a pit stop of hot soup & a roll! I also picked up a lovely little piece of jewellery with some birthday money!


After a quick dash to Harvey Nichols to go to the new Beauty Mart (was rather disappointed by it to be honest) and a browse around MAC we headed to the London Eye at dusk. I had only been on it in the day when it first opened so was very excited! It was a lovely experience to share with my friends!


We ate way too much at Las Iguanas along with some cocktails and then decided to have a big old shop at Primark before getting a late train home!


I honestly had one of the best birthdays ever and love my friends and family so much for making it so special! I received some very lovely gifts including some beauty related ones (being the beauty product obsessed gal I am) which I will spend this week reviewing!

Tonight is where I really celebrate - a themed birthday party followed by a night in town! Cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment