photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Wednesday 21 November 2012

November Glossybox




I haven't really been ecstatic with a Glossybox lately and I tend not to write about the contents of it as there are hundreds of similar posts to mine but I really loved this box so thought I would jump on the bandwagon. 


The theme of this months box was Christmas stocking fillers. It was designed to help you think of things you would like to put on your Christmas list or to help you pick out the perfect present for a friend/family member.



Ayuuri Indian Rose Face Cream - £4.95 for 200ml

I am so lazy when it comes to moisturising my face always have been, always will be. I know this is very naughty but I just cleanse, tone and go. First off it the size of tube blew me away. This will honestly last you like a year. It's cheap and cheerful & feels rich on your skin and takes a good minute to skin in (to me this is always a sign of something very moisturising). It says to use this in the morning but I like to put loads on before bed as the jasmine (yum) scent sends me straight to sleep!


Alison Claire Natural Beauty Mango Body Butter - £15 for 200ml

Another body moisturiser Glossybox? I now have enough for the next 2 years! Not too much to say about this - it doesn't smell synthetic like some fruit smelling body lotions but I must say I would rather splurge on either the Body Shop's Body Butter or Soap & Glory products!


Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant - £38.50 for 75g

This has a strange concept, it is a powder which you apply to wet hands, rub together and use like a exfoliator. Glossybox has introduced my to Dermalogica products and I must say they are great to use when you break out. The may not be luxurious or rich but they really clean your skin. £38.50 though? Nah I don't think so.


Burberry Body Eau de Parfum - £75 for 85ml

Mmmm...Perfume. Love getting samples to try and I like this a lot. Do not buy...


Nails Inc Porchester Square - £12 for 10ml

I love Nails Inc products and this is the perfect nude colour. Good job!



Really love all these products and I hope this is just a taster of how amazing December's Glossybox is going to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment