photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Lady Gaga Fame



Lady Gaga released her first ever perfume back in August this year. I was lucky enough to receive a sample of this much anticipated product in a Glossybox which was used up in the space of two days and I knew it was going to go on my birthday wishlist.

Firstly the packaging really caught my eye. Most celebrity perfumes are fun and girly but the black and gold is dark yet classy and the bottle itself is slightly alien like to me which I love. It looks a lot more expensive than it actually is.

Now I would have liked the perfume itself if it was clear as I love the scent regardless but Lady Gaga is always out there & inventive so if anyone was going to make a perfume black it would be her. She says "It's black like the soul of fame, but invisible once airbourne". I don't know how it does this but quite frankly I don't care; let's just call it magic.

Also it is an Eau de Parfum which really helps the smell it linger!

Onto the smell. The packaging lists the following scents:

Tears of Belladonna
Crushed heart of Tiger Orchidea
With a Black Veil of Incense
Pulverized Apricot
And the Combinative Essences
of Saffron and Honey Drops

I'm rubbish with describing smells but I'll try; to me it had a very little bit of floral mixed with a muskiness. It's kinda sweet but I feel it has this darkness to it. (How was that?)

I know a lot of people are saying this isn't a very unique scent and that it was produced for the mass market - but aren't most perfumes? I do not have anything similar in my collection therefore love this to spice up my collection of sickly sweet/floral smells!

Fame is available at most drug stores but Superdrug sell a 30ml for £23.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment