photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Friday 9 November 2012

What's inside my make up bag.

My life has been pretty freakin' busy the last few weeks and it has no intention of slowing down (just how I like it). I had perhaps the greatest moment of my small blogging life so far and was invited to the Next Lock In as I know so many other bloggers were also. I couldn't actually go due to other commitments but the fact I was invited really made me estactic & fingers crossed I get invited to another blogger event soon!

I have been going straight from work to other places which means two things; one, my car is filled with a variety of jackets, boots and one too many empty Starbucks cups than I would like to admit and two, my make up bag is currently filled with essentials to quickly beautify myself before dashing from the office.

Here's what has been gracing my make up bag this week.



MAC Blusher in Mocha - Quite a deep pink which definitely suits a darker skin tone & is my go to 
blusher in winter for rosy cheeks!

Benefit Sun Beam - This is just in case I fancy a little bit of highlighter on top of my cheek bones. Adds a really subtle glow!

The Body Shop Lip Protector - I've never come across a better product for chapped lips. So much better than Blistex etc!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Crush - I find this a little too much for the office so I slick this on before heading out!

Real Techniques Detailing Brush - I like to use this to touch up around my eyes with my concealer.

MAC Mineralise Skin Finish -  The best powder. Ever.

17 Mark Your Mark - I like to have a bit more of a dramatic eye after work and this has serious staying power!

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes - I like big lashes all day, every day!

Real Techniques Powder Brush - For my powder needs, nice and big and ever so fluffy!

MAC Studio Finish Concealer - Under my eyes always need brightening after a long day!

I'm off to London for a couple of days next week and must pack like so I think these products will do!





1 comment:

  1. Mineraize skinfinish is my favourite ever product! Can't live without it! Xx

    ReplyDelete