1. I'm going to my first festival this summer! V Festival 2013 babes! I'm so excited to have a long weekend with a group of friends and be drunk, merry and most importantly see Beyoncé!
2. Still loving smoothies at the moment, I try and have a few for breakfast throughout the week. I made a really yummy one today; banana, frozen berries, orange juice, yogurt and honey.
3. Of course it's less than a week until my holiday.
4. Say hello to my new car, Max! This was a much needed purchase as my car wasn't safe anymore and is being scrapped. Extremely happy with this purchase :)
5. I went to the cinema twice last week (gotta use my unlimited card sometimes). I saw I give it a year, which was really funny and Stephen Merchant was brilliant in it. I also watched A good day to die hard; I haven't seen any of the other films but think Bruce Willis is pretty cool! It didn't have much of a story line but lots of explosions.
6. I've been really into experimenting with what I wear lately and trying to incorporate old items with new ones and I've come up with some really cool outfits which makes me happy as I don't have to buy some new clothes!
7. These snack bars are my life. They are actually amazing and you kinda get the same satisfaction of eating a chocolate bar and know it's a bit healthier too!
8. Really appreciating my friends this week, there's been a few tough times and it's been really lovely seeing us all pull together! I know it's under bad circumstances but it's good to know if I need my friends they will be there!
9. Fitting into a some old shorts I thought I was going to have to throw out because of my big ol' ass. Apparently it's not so big anymore - Result!
10. I had 3 days off in a row last week (in my industry I usually only get one day off at a time). I was lazy and didn't really get much done but I do not care!