photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Sunday 24 March 2013

My Picks #003


#01 Favourite Thing: Nights in versus nights out


I love going out but when the weather is snowing (in late March nonetheless) I like to spend nights in with the girls. It's my best friend's last weekend in her current flat so we went round for junk food and a lot of it! I promised I would share my baking with you today but I forgot a few vital ingredients and didn't want to venture into the cold! I whipped up some brownies which went down well though. A few competitive rounds of Articulate (which my team won, twice) and it was already midnight. Time really does fly when you're having fun.

#02 Favourite TV Show: Modern Family

I love this programme and have watched every episode. If you don't know it's about a family which is filming a mockumentary, so the characters break the fourth wall. It's very funny and is based on family situations. I am very drawn into TV shows with sarcasm and there's so much put into the show. The characters are brilliant and each funny in their own way!

#03 Favourite Purchases this week: Shower stuff


I needed to get my skin into gear. I rummaged around my local supermarket and picked up these gems. Now I have soft, great smelling skin!

# 04 Things I'm looking forward to!

I currently work 2 jobs and next week is my last week in both of them before I start a new one. Very sad as I have been with one for over 4 years! Next Saturday is a huge staff night out we do so it will be a happy and tipsy send off. 

Tuesday I am going shopping in Birmingham with a great friend of mine. I just know we will be bad influences on each other!

Finally getting a HD Brows treatment later this week, it's been ages and my brows are in need of some TLC. 

I am planning on dragging someone to come and see The Croods with me this week, it looks brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment