photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Monday 4 March 2013

What I put In my hand luggage & What I wore for my flight.







In my hand luggage bag, a Ted Baker shopper which didn't really go with my outfit but was the only bag big enough to fit my Macbook I have packed the following things:

  • Travel Documents such as boarding passes and attraction tickets. I also gave my sister a copy of all of them incase anything happens to them.
  • Passport which has a case which can hold cards etc. In my case I have my train tickets and also my driving license.
  • My River Island purse which holds all my Euros.
  • A notebook where I have noted the address of all the places we want to go (Hello Sephora1), any offers and the nearest tube station.
  • Magazines. Standard.
  • My tangle teezer although I am throwing my hair up today as I can't be bothered to faff around with it whilst travelling.
  • My iPhone in it's ravishing penguin case.
  • Sunglasses, a £2 job from Primark.
  • That great big pewter thing is my Macbook in it's cover which was £4 from Primark and does the job!
  • Finally my Kindle as I will probably start a book that's been in my library for ages on the plane.

Other things not pictured:
  • Earplugs in case I want a power nap
  • Wire for my Macbook.
  • iPod (was being charged as I took these photos)!
  • Fluffy socks 
  • Medicines - I like to keep these with me incase something happens to my suitcase. 





Stripy top - H&M
Leggings - New Look
Jacket - H&M
Shoes - Vans
Watch - Micheal Kors
Ring - Folli Follie
(Penguin Slipper - Primark) ;)


I kept my outfit really simple as I wasn't feeling to great and just wanted to be comfortable, which I was! 
We've literally just landed and got to our hotel room and it's now about 9pm so although we are absolutely knackered we are going to take a stroll along La Rambla and get a drink! 

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Like you, I’m control freak traveler. I also like to keep medicine with me in my hand luggage, in case my body decides to betray me. Moreover, I bring all my valid I.Ds with me in case I lost my travel documents. And I make sure all these stuff are well organized inside my case.

    Mana Smoot

    ReplyDelete