In my hand luggage bag, a Ted Baker shopper which didn't really go with my outfit but was the only bag big enough to fit my Macbook I have packed the following things:
- Travel Documents such as boarding passes and attraction tickets. I also gave my sister a copy of all of them incase anything happens to them.
- Passport which has a case which can hold cards etc. In my case I have my train tickets and also my driving license.
- My River Island purse which holds all my Euros.
- A notebook where I have noted the address of all the places we want to go (Hello Sephora1), any offers and the nearest tube station.
- Magazines. Standard.
- My tangle teezer although I am throwing my hair up today as I can't be bothered to faff around with it whilst travelling.
- My iPhone in it's ravishing penguin case.
- Sunglasses, a £2 job from Primark.
- That great big pewter thing is my Macbook in it's cover which was £4 from Primark and does the job!
- Finally my Kindle as I will probably start a book that's been in my library for ages on the plane.
Other things not pictured:
- Earplugs in case I want a power nap
- Wire for my Macbook.
- iPod (was being charged as I took these photos)!
- Fluffy socks
- Medicines - I like to keep these with me incase something happens to my suitcase.
Stripy top - H&M
Leggings - New Look
Jacket - H&M
Shoes - Vans
Watch - Micheal Kors
Ring - Folli Follie
(Penguin Slipper - Primark) ;)
I kept my outfit really simple as I wasn't feeling to great and just wanted to be comfortable, which I was!
We've literally just landed and got to our hotel room and it's now about 9pm so although we are absolutely knackered we are going to take a stroll along La Rambla and get a drink!