photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Thursday 14 March 2013

Empties 01.

One of my 101 things to do 1001 days is use up all my skincare. I have now realised this is impossible but am determined to use up as much as I can before I repurchase. So I have set myself the new challenge of using 20 skincare products before I can buy some new things. I haven't bought any new skincare since before Christmas so am doing really well! Here's the first 9 I have used up!


Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Extreme - A great pre-wash treatment but a little out of my price range at the moment to repurchase. I have a few other treatments I'm trying at the moment and finding that a high price doesn't mean it's the best!

Rituals Hamman Delight Fresh Eucalyptus and Rosemary - I love the smell of this and it's a lovely shower gel but not very moisturising. As this is a foam I love using it for shaving my legs but not so much for washing!

Rituals Magic Touch Cherry Blosson & Rice Milk Whipped Body Cream - Again a lovely smelling Rituals product but doesn't actually moisturise that much. As I had a sample size I used this more as a hand cream as it made no difference to my skin!

Soap and Glory Clean, Girls Body Wash - I'm really sad to say this but this is the only Soap and Glory product I have been disappointed with! It doesn't foam or make bubbles and you need to use a lot  of it for it to have an impact. Basically use any other Soap and Glory shower gel about from this one and you're set!

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant - I loved this! A gentle exfoliator you can use everyday, it strips away make up and loves your face squeaky clean. It's a strange concept; a powder you mix with water to make a paste and rub it on your face but it works. A little goes a long way but it is £40 for 75g so a luxury purchase!

First Aid Beauty Body Moisturiser Daily Treatment - A lovely light moisturiser. It isn't a thick one but is a great one to take on the go and relieve dry spots. It's great for sensitive skin as it is fragrance free but won't help people like me with very dry skin!

Johnson's Baby Lotion - A standard in my drawer. I use it most mornings and use something a bit thicker before bed!

Vichy Idéalia - A nice face cream with such an amazing scent! Saying that I would rather use the Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Optimizing Skin Serum which is a little bit more money but in my opinion better!

Bliss Blood Orange & White Pepper Body Butter - First off I think the main selling point of this is supposed to be the smell. I do not like it one bit didn't use a lot of it. I did test it and it is quite moisturising but nothing special!

No comments:

Post a Comment