photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Friday 1 March 2013

What I Pack For a Trip - Make Up


I think I've done well with packing my make up. I basically opted for one of everything but a few lip products so I could change my look easily for the evening.


I went for two perfumes - Daisy by Marc Jacobs, a floral and fruity fragrance and The Body Shop's White Libertine Musk Solid Perfume, which is a bit deeper and of course, muskier. It's still fairly light though so can be worn in the day. I like that it's little and can throw it in my handbag all day!


Eyes

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil - Just to fill in my brows.

Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Smoky Eye Mascara -  My favourite mascara at the moment, I have 2 unopened ones at home I picked up when they were on offer!

Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H - It really does last forever and I don't use anything else on my eyes! I rarely wear eyeshadow so just add some under my eyes for a nighttime look.


Face

e.l.f Mineral Infused Face Primer - I don't wear primer a lot but as I will be out for most of the day I want my make up to last!

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser Oil Free - Perfect for warmer weather as it has SPF 20 in. It's really light but still gives a light coverage so your skin looks healthy but not caked in make up.

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation - My favourite ever foundation so it must be packed! 

MAC Studio Finish Concealer -  High coverage so will cover any blemishes (if I get them) or will hide dark circles if we stay out a bit too late!


Other Face Products

Benefit High Beam -  For highlighting on top of my cheekbones and under the arch of my eyebrows.

e.l.f Baked Bronzer and Baked Blush - Although I have about 7 bronzers and over 15 powder blushers I opted for these as they have a slight shimmer and make your skin look really sun kissed.

e.l.f HD Blush in Headliner - A cream blush which is a lovely pink!

VIVO Compact Powder - A really good powder which I don't think gets enough recognition. It's light but build able!


Lips

Rimmel Apocalips in Luna and Nova - These provide lots of colour and last for ages so I think they will the best for nights out.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 001 Honey - I really like how light this is and this will be my go to in the day as it's just a pink nude so goes with everything.

Stila Lip Glaze in Jolly - Just because I want a lip gloss with me!

Kate Moss for Rimmel in 08 - Your lips but better colour which I love!


Best of all it all fits in my little Cath Kidston make up bag! Hurrah!

I'm off to my last day of work! Tonight I'm going to pub golf so it will be a tad messy me thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment