photo 5135a210-3851-42fb-897f-39c11bf1e632_zps36fe5f5b.jpg      photo 5f25d283-4db2-4972-a7ed-c19822beff2f_zpsd617421f.jpg       photo bf01808e-cb11-4221-9c9c-6c737d95ddc4_zpse2129334.jpg

Saturday 23 March 2013

Sephora Eau de Toilette


Knowing that the Sephora store's in the US sell lots of rollerball perfumes which for some reason haven't caught on in the UK, I was determined to find some whilst in Barcelona, the biggest Sephora store in Europe. I may have gotten a little sidetracked by the hundreds of concessions and swatching my arm like a mad woman. 

Luckily as I waited in the queue to pay for my proudly small basket of items, I noticed a stand of thin shaped viles which had around 50 different floral, sweet and fruity scents. Knowing I only had one person in front of me (and not wanting to annoy my sister as an hour really was a long time for a new beauty addict to be in the store) I knew what I had to find...and quick.





My main reason for wanting these is to throw in my handbag so I can spritz if I feel the need. I didn't want them to be like all my other perfumes; just a nice smell for me when I need it. Vanilla wasn't my first choice and isn't my favourite out of the two I purchase but it has a sweet subtle smell which isn't two overpowering. I found the fruity scents a bit too synthetic so rushed to find the floral ones. I picked up vanilla and thought "Who doesn't like vanilla?" so it went in. 

Peony is the star of the two. You all know me and no, I couldn't find a jasmine one. Oh woe is me. But here's something you didn't know; I may love the smell of jasmine but it's not my favourite flower. Peonies are! Closely followed by sunflowers and daffodils. So finding Peony, a very light but lovely smell was a great score!

It's hard to describe the products scents as they only have one scent; the one that's on the label. I'm sure there's one to suit all out there! Oh and I forgot to mention these aren't actually rollerballs, you spritz them but ah well, it's the same effect. And all I found. 

Pretty please UK fragrance distributors, give us rollerballs. If you made Marc Jacobs Daisy and Paco Rabanne's Lady Million into one you will make this girl very happy and broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment